Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Will Grier Jersey

Posted by linchao 
Will Grier Jersey
October 09, 2019 11:53PM
Veteran safety Mike Adams was cut by the Panthers early in the offseason and hasn’t been signed by another team Carolina Panthers Hoodie , so it wouldn’t come as a great shock to learn that the 38-year-old decided to move on to other things after a 15-year NFL career.Adams isn’t ready to hang up the cleats just yet, though. The veteran appeared on SiriusXM NFL Radio recently and said that he has spoken to a couple of teams, but they’ve been “just rumblings” as opposed to anything that would lead to an imminent deal.Adams acknowledges that football is a young man’s game, but he said he’s told teams to watch his film rather than just think in terms of his age.“My thing is I want to go out on my terms. I want to say, ‘You know what, I’m done.’ That’s my main thing, go out on my terms. I think I’ve earned that,” Adams said. “The crazy part of that is . . . I don’t think my play has declined at all. So I’m consistent and the film don’t lie.”Adams started every game for Carolina last season. He had 75 tackles and three interceptions. D.J. Moore’s combination of potential, impact, production Russell Color Rush Shepard Jersey , and efficiency put him among some elite rookie wide receivers" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCat Scratch Reader homepageHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityFollow Cat Scratch Reader online:Follow Cat Scratch Reader on TwitterFollow Cat Scratch Reader on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCat Scratch Reader main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 Training CampCSR Film RoomFour stats from D.J. Moore’s rookie season that could lead him to the Pro Bowl, then the Super BowlNew,26commentsD.J. Moore’s combination of potential, impact, production, and efficiency put him among some elite rookie wide receivers EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Four stats from D.J. Moore’s rookie season that could lead him to the Pro Bowl, then the Super BowlTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Sean Gardner/Getty ImagesD.J. Moore had a solid rookie season after the Carolina Panthers selected him at No. 24 overall in the 2018 NFL draft. Despite playing for a team that doesn’t air the ball out very often and having a quarterback with a bum shoulder in Cam Newton, Moore still put up 55 receptions for 788 yards. But when looking even deeper into his rookie stats, Moore also averaged a healthy 14.3 yards per reception and 9.6 yards per target, which are both impressive feats for a first year receiver. Using those statistics Jordan Scarlett Jersey , I looked back over the last 15 years to see how many rookie receivers put up numbers similar to Moore’s and what it may mean for his future. I’m calling this the “PIPE” Dream score (a metric I totally made up) based on four categories - potential, impact, production, and efficiencytongue sticking out smileyotential - Drafted in the first or second round Impact - Averaged at least 14 yards per reception as a rookieProduction - Registered at least 700 receiving yards as a rookieEfficiency - Averaged at least nine yards per target as a rookieHere are the 10 rookie wide receivers drafted between 2004 and 2018 who qualified for the “PIPE” Dream team, per Football Referencetongue sticking out smileyro Football ReferenceThe Pro Bowlers - Julio Jones, Odell Beckham, A.J. Green, JuJu Smith-SchusterFour of the 10 “PIPE” Dreamers have been named to the Pro Bowl. Julio Jones, Odell Beckham, and A.J. Green have been three of the most dominant wide receivers in recent NFL history. JuJu Smith-Schuster exceeded 1 https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Christian-Miller-Jersey ,400 receiving yards in 2018, just his second year in the league. Putting D.J. Moore in this class of receiver bodes well for his career. The 1,000-yard plus a Super Bowl club - Hakeem Nicks, Santonio Holmes, Michael ClaytonWhen you remove the Pro Bowlers from among the “PIPE” Dreamers, three of the remaining six players share the impressive feat of finishing their careers with at least one 1,000-plus yard season while also winning a Super Bowl. It was a bit surprising to see Hakeem Nicks and Santonio Holmes excluded from the list of Pro Bowl receivers, but both of them went on to have solid NFL careers. Michael Clayton had an excellent rookie season (80 receptions for 1,193 yards) but his career derailed from there as he never exceeded 500 yards in a season again. The 1,000-yard without a Super Bowl club - Lee Evans Will Grier Jersey , Kenny BrittWhile Lee Evans never made a Pro Bowl or won a Super Bowl, he had a fine career which included his 2006 season with 82 receptions for 1,292 yards and eight touchdowns. Kenny Britt flashed potential but struggled with injuries throughout his career. His best season (2016) came in his eight year in the NFL when he recorded 68 receptions for 1,002 yards. Predicting the future for D.J. MooreD.J. Moore is one of just 10 rookie wide receivers to qualify on the “PIPE” Dream scale over the last 15 years. With the exception of D.J. himself, every other player on this list had at least one 1,000-plus yard season. Only Michael Clayton went on to have a disappointing career. This is obviously encouraging for Carolina’s young wide receiver. Because the Panthers have a fairly conservative offensive system and tend to spread the ball around, D.J. Moore may not immediately put up eye-popping stats or get enough touches to make a Pro Bowl. But with over 14 yards per reception and nine yards per target, he makes the most out of every opportunity. When it’s all said and done, let’s hope we have to create a new “PIPE” Dream category just for D.J. Moore: Pro Bowler with a Super Bowl
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login